WOW!! I can' t believe that my first year of high school is over!! It seems just like yesterday that I was taking a tour of the school for the first time with my Mom and Jessica. Now a year filled with DRAMA and school work has passed in the blink of an eye. Well I'm a sophomore now and only 3 more years until I graduate, CLASS OF 2012 BABY!!! It's gonna be here before I know it and then I'm off experiencing life on my own. I don't know if I'm ready just yet, but when the time comes I know that I'll be ready. Enjoy your summer everybody!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
WOW!! I can' t believe that my first year of high school is over!! It seems just like yesterday that I was taking a tour of the school for the first time with my Mom and Jessica. Now a year filled with DRAMA and school work has passed in the blink of an eye. Well I'm a sophomore now and only 3 more years until I graduate, CLASS OF 2012 BABY!!! It's gonna be here before I know it and then I'm off experiencing life on my own. I don't know if I'm ready just yet, but when the time comes I know that I'll be ready. Enjoy your summer everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment