Sunday, June 7, 2009

These are my BEST FRIENDS in the whole wide world. Jessica is on the left and Allison is on the right. We got through some pretty tough times. Moving from North Carolina and leaving these two behind has got to be the HARDEST thing in my life! I love them with all of my heart and I miss them dearly. I hope they're not having too much fun without me in the wonderful ole south. :) Visiting them in February was so GREAT!!! I had a blast taking pics and catching up on lost time. It seemed just like yesterday we were saying goodbye. Now we have completed a school year without each other and even thought it was tough we still managed to make new friends and somehow with our busy schedules we still took time to call every once in a blue moon to catch up on our latest gossip. We have all changed so much and it's hard not to be there when something big happens in their life...like braces off, new boys, or a break up. Allison remember "You're Gonna Miss This-Trace Adkins" and Jessica "Whenever You Remember-Carrie Underwood" and "Keep Holding On-Avril Lavigne"!! I miss yall and don't forget the GOOD TIMES!!! I love you both!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment