This is Allison!! She is soooo much fun to hang around! Especially during softball, HAHA BOB!!! ~By the way, I still have Bob, AC~ I guess Allison and I became friends in 7th grade. I can trust her with my life! She always understood my obsession for boys and never let me forget it. She was there for me during the craziness of softball for 2 years with "ONE MAN BOOB". Don't ask... But Allison is just a ball of fun, well most of my friends are. But she always knew what made me smile. I miss you babe!!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
This is Allison!! She is soooo much fun to hang around! Especially during softball, HAHA BOB!!! ~By the way, I still have Bob, AC~ I guess Allison and I became friends in 7th grade. I can trust her with my life! She always understood my obsession for boys and never let me forget it. She was there for me during the craziness of softball for 2 years with "ONE MAN BOOB". Don't ask... But Allison is just a ball of fun, well most of my friends are. But she always knew what made me smile. I miss you babe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment