Sunday, June 14, 2009

This is one of my many best friends. This is Gabby or I like to call her Gab or Gabs. :) She calls me EVE alot. Well Gabs and I met in Culinary Arts. She is 2 year olders than me, but 1 grade ahead of me . She is SOOOO much fun to hang out with. We can sometimes be annoying to other people, but we don't care we're having fun and thats all that matters. Gabs has helped me through A LOT this year and I'm glad we met. Without her I would be a lonely chick in this big world. :) She is the cheese to my macaroni! :) HAHA good times! We are the kind of friends where we're comfortable to talk about anything and do anything. She's my best friend for the person inside. We help each other through difficult situations and we are always there for each other no matter what. I LOVE YOU GABS!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment