This is my cousin Steven and me. This pic was taken after my cousin Steph was married. Steven was my partner/escort for the wedding. Steven is like my older brother, when I stayed the summer with my Aunt Deb he took me everywhere...we saw 3 different fireworks shows and he randomly took me to Wendy's for dinner one night. We went to the movies to see scary movies. That was a great summer! Thanks Steve!!! He is so much fun. He is getting married October 9th 2009 to Amy. I'm so excited to see their wedding. Steph's wedding was a BLAST!!!! There were tons of laughs and lots of memories made! :)
Sunday, June 14, 2009
This is my cousin Steven and me. This pic was taken after my cousin Steph was married. Steven was my partner/escort for the wedding. Steven is like my older brother, when I stayed the summer with my Aunt Deb he took me everywhere...we saw 3 different fireworks shows and he randomly took me to Wendy's for dinner one night. We went to the movies to see scary movies. That was a great summer! Thanks Steve!!! He is so much fun. He is getting married October 9th 2009 to Amy. I'm so excited to see their wedding. Steph's wedding was a BLAST!!!! There were tons of laughs and lots of memories made! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment