Sunday, June 14, 2009



















This is Amber or as many people like to say BER. Okay so I guess Amber and I met towards the middle of the year. She gives great advice when it comes to the boy stuff. I love hanging with her Abby, Andrea, and Morgan at lunch! They are such a blast!!! Amber became my best friend when she helped me through a tough time in my life. She is the kind of person that you feel comfortable to talk to about anything. We have A LOT in common! Which sometimes clashes... I love her and I will always look to her for answers no matter what happens to us. I LOVE YOU AMBER!!! :) INCREDIBALL....OSTEOPOROSIS :) Remember to always smile babe!

2 comments:

  1. hhahahaha. ohhh i love you evette bittmann!
    -amber:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. evette): i miss you): please call me. and we will hangoutt!! okaayyyy?!?!??!!? okay(:
    -amberr(:

    ReplyDelete