

This is the Varsity team of 2009 for Northern Softball. I had so much fun when I moved up from JV. At first I was scared that no one would accept me and think I was just taking over their spot but everyone was very welcoming. The Varsity team was so much fun! Britt...SURPRISE!! At the end of the season it got around that I looked like Sid from Ice Age...so everyone would want me to do my "SID IMPRESSIONS." HAHA they could never get over that. When I first got moved up, I started in left field then I started one game at second and the last game he moved me to second. So one of the coaches talked to my Mom and said that I could fight for second...SO theres hope yet for me to get back in the infield!! So to be continued till next season...
No comments:
Post a Comment