Saturday, June 27, 2009

This is me and Jess Rhoads who went to Northern like me, she is an upcoming Sophomore this year. This was the last day of Messiah's softball camp and it was a lot of fun! We did regular drills and stuff at the beginning of the day. Then when we finished and we did competitions like longest throw, best infielder, best outfielder, and the longest hit. Well I didn't win any of those but I did get the one of the other awards. I won BEST CAMPER ALL AROUND! haha i thought that was pretty cool that I got an award, I totally didn't expect to get anything. So I got some ipod speakers with a NCAA symbol on it. Pretty freakin cool!!! Haha then all the campers got an incrediballs which we got the Messiah players and coaches to sign which was pretty cool too! :) I met a lot of people and I had a BLAST with people who loved softball as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment