I forgot to put a pic of my little sis. So this is Cynthia...This pic was taken after my last softball game this season and her last soccer game. We celebrated a hard season by getting pizza in town!! YAY YAY!! I love pizza! Wow I just looked at the pic and realized that she is just as tall as I am...WOW thats really scary how your little sis is getting taller than you. Well now I know how my two older sisters feel! :) HAHA Cynthia will be going into the 8th grade this year. Cynthia and I might argue a lot but in the end we LOVE each other and would be there for each other through anything! LOVE YA LITTLE SIS!!! :P
Saturday, June 20, 2009
I forgot to put a pic of my little sis. So this is Cynthia...This pic was taken after my last softball game this season and her last soccer game. We celebrated a hard season by getting pizza in town!! YAY YAY!! I love pizza! Wow I just looked at the pic and realized that she is just as tall as I am...WOW thats really scary how your little sis is getting taller than you. Well now I know how my two older sisters feel! :) HAHA Cynthia will be going into the 8th grade this year. Cynthia and I might argue a lot but in the end we LOVE each other and would be there for each other through anything! LOVE YA LITTLE SIS!!! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment