This is a lovely masterpiece of Evette and Derek. The reason that there is a dead person in the pic, well Derek likes to crack jokes. And when he drew me my hands looked like fists. So he decided to be funny, so I told him to draw a pic of him dead, because I was gonna knock him out! :):)
Then, I decided to be nice and let him be alive again, so this drawing is us friends again, with Jesus above us! :)
This is Kutless! They were absolutely AMAZING! I love their worship cd, everybody should check it out, IT IS WELL! :)
The BIG band of the night, Casting Crowns!! I enjoyed hearing them and listening some of their songs that I haven't heard in awhile... UNTIL THE WHOLE WORLD HEARS!
The infamous thinkers!
Well, this was an awesome night! Going to see some great musical artist with the people I love! James McCoy (my youth pastor), Tina (his wife), Jessica (their daughter and my BFF), MOMMY, Tyler Bradshaw (an amazing person in my life), Cynthia (my lil sis), Alicia David (love her like a sister), Abbi Smith (also love her like a sister), and Derek (BFF and significant other ;)) We all had a wonderful time. We got home really late, but it was all worth it! GOD IS AWESOME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment