Friday, February 26, 2010

Valentine's Day and Baptism!

Stepping into the water...
Listening to Daddy reading my testimony.
Daddy reading...
Almost there...
Born Again!!
Kiely, Me, and Stacie
Jolene and Me
Conner and Me (actually being nice)
Zach and Me
Jess and Me
Annie, my Young Life leader, and me
Kiely and Me
Kiely, Me and Anna
Tyler, Tina, Cynthia, Me and Kiely
Kiely, Cynthia, Jolene, and Me
Me, Alicia, and Cynthia
Sara, Jess, Tina, Cynthia, James, Alicia, and Me
Pepper, Me, and Carly
Cynthia, Mommy, and Me
Me and Derek
Me and Tyler
Me and my CRAZY, FISH LOVING, Daddy! :)

Wow, February 14th was such a huge day this year! Well, of course it was Valentine's Day. I guess I had a Valentine, Derek. He got me a Hershey's bar. Such a wonderful day! Then after the worship service, there was a HUGE youth baptism! There were so many people there to support us all. The Eichelberger's came and Annie (my Young Life leader) and her boyfriend, Reed. Then everybody from the church. It was so wonderful. When my Dad started to read my testimony, he got all choked up and by that time I was crying and my Mom was probably crying as well. It was such a wonderful moment. Then after I was baptized, I went to watch the rest of the youth. It was amazing to listen to each one of their testimonies. Then after we all hugged and took pics, as you saw above. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day, even if you didn't have a Valentine, God is every ones because he loves us ALL!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment