I didn't have to go into to school on Tuesday because I was exempt from my two finals that day, so Derek and I got to spend the day together. We had such a great day! We played this game called Swing Ball, which is pretty much what it sounds. You play kind of like kick ball, but when you kick you are on a swing and you only have one base. We played girls against guys, which the boys won... :) Then Derek and I did devotions, which was very peaceful. It was nice to just sit down and have some time with God. After that, they taught me how to play James Bond. Very interesting game, I will have to teach Cynthia and the rest of my family how to play. Then we played some more cards and played some games on our ipods. Had lunch, took a nap, then we went over to the Fry's (their cousin's) for Drew and Alicia's graduation dinner. After that we left so that everyone could get ready for the actual graduation... I had a bunch of fun and I look forward to more fun this summer... ;) Thank you for having me over, Derek! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment