Gabby and I got together to hang out before Christmas, and do a little Christmas of our own! So the pic of her wrapped around the pillow, is her freaking out! I got her the pillow for Christmas because the first time she came over to my house she like freaked out when she saw my pillow and she told me that she was going to steal it. SO I was in Target one day and I saw a body pillow and I was like hmm this would be perfect for Gabby! And when she saw the pillow and I told her it was hers she like jumped on my bed and attacked it. But unfortunately she couldn't stay the night and have the spend more time with me but at least we got to hang out!!!! I wuvs her so much!!!! :)
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment