Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TO ME!!!!



So I have had an amazing birthday so far! This morning Mom made her famous pancakes. She made me chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing my favorite! She had my presents all set up on the table with my message board covered with pics of my through the years. It looked sooo cute! I got an iHome, a leather Bible, a Bible case, and this book that I wanted. Well after all of the excitement Mom and i headed to Wal-Mart for cupcakes stuff and to get some party stuff for my party next week. When I got home Mom wouldn't let me in the house right away, so I got very suspicious. Then she opened the door and I walked in and there was Dad sitting at the table with a bouquet of roses with a spider thing hanging down and black leaves that were supposed to be bats. I was so shocked and I totally forgot that they do this on our sixteenth birthday. And thank you to everyone that has wished me a happy birthday!!!! And thank you Mom and Dad for being the best!!!! I love you guys!!!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. awww...thanks for posting pics I'm so glad someone updates their blog page ;)! Glad you had a great b-day! How was fri. at school? How ya feeling? BTW tell your dad he looks so nice with a SMILE on his face! =)

    ReplyDelete