
These are my two best friends in North Carolina, so we decided to go bowling... Well we got there and there weren't any lanes for us to bowl until 9:30 so then we decided to go to the skating rink. Allison really didn't want to go but she went anyways but didn't skate. She was with her boyfriend Josh the whole time... But I had fun skating with Jessica and spending some quality time with her and laughing at random things... In the end I got to get to know Allison's boyfriend better and I got to warn him if he hurt her in any way I would somehow drive down and personally beat his butt :) Haha overall he is a pretty cool guy for Alli Rae :P I just loved hangin out with them period again because with me in PA I just miss them more and sometimes I feel like our friendship grows apart but when we have days like this it makes me feel like I've only been gone for a month or two...but it's been close to a year since I moved and its shocking that its been that long... It's kind of sad but people move and change. But at least I still have Allison and Jessica because the move would've been hard without them. I love ya'll!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment